Sunday, June 7, 2015

c4t#1a post blog comments for number 1 and 2

1.In my comment I talked about how technology has really been helpful to me and those of my generation. I talked about how i liked the two questions and agreed on how changes do need to be made in the budget. I stated my convictions of how teachers need to be more educated when it comes to technology.

2.In this comment i talked about how a high school graduate had told me that computers where taken out of his school because of funding. He looked at my blog and said he wished he had learned this in high school.I than stated my conviction that technology should be brought into classrooms not out because they bring a freshness to the classroom.

1 comment:

  1. You need the name of the person who wrote the blog you read. You need a link to each post. You need to summarize the post written by the author of the blog. Then you can put your summary of your comment which you have done.

    Reread the instructions for C4T.

    ReplyDelete