Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blog post #5

       One way that teachers get help and explore each others work is by developing a personal learning network. It is those people,places,organizations and activities which enable you to learn. Since I have learned to use twitter, and have my own blog I am now learning how to build my own PLN. It's great being able to communicate with other professionals around the world like  Michael Fawcett; who discusses his PLN by saying he stayed connected, he communicated, and asked questions. Fawcett not only listened but he made suggestions himself. he added new sites and exchanged ideas, with a new network of teachers. He also got a question answered for a student. The student asked, what time did Neil Armstrong land on the moon? The answer came from NASA. He also said that PLN can be eye opening and inspiring.


2 comments:

  1. I also thought that Twitter was great for my PLN. You are constantly seeing what is trending at that very moment, and can get help from professionals all around the world! I also liked how Fawcett made suggestions. That is the best way to learn something new!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added all my accounts to my PLN to keep everything together! I haven't got the hang of it yet but i am using mine. You did a great job on this post! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete