Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Practice Blog Post

About me
* Age / Major ( Major, Elementary ed. K-6 )
Family
* Who they are
* Where they live
* Mobile
Major interest
*Church
*Sunday School Class
*Feeding the homeless
Why I am at South
*Complete my degree
*To finish what I started


      My name is Sheila Williams. I am a special needs bus driver. The students on my bus call me Mrs. Sheila. I am 59 years old. My major is elementary education. I have been married for 36 years,I have a son, daughter, and 5 grandchildren. I have been living in Mobile for 56 years. At the church I attend I teach a young adult Sunday school class. We feed the homeless about 2 Saturdays in the month.
        I returned to South to finish my degree. I have always worked with young people. Along with driving the school bus, I also substitute twice a week when I am needed. I graduated from S. D. Bishop State Community College in 1976. I started at South in the 80's and had to quit. I am back again a returning student at a very advanced age. I plan to do my best, and finish what I started.



5 comments:

  1. I think it is so neat that you decided to come back to school!! I bet you have so much fun with your 5 grandchildren!!!! I loved reading your blog(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Taylor! I think that it is awesome that you have returned to college. I am a children's pastor at my church, so I think it is cool how you teach Sunday School at your church. I also know my mom loves spending time with her grandchildren, so I bet you enjoy yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to EDM 310. I think this course is going to very beneficial to you and if you work hard you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trending information about the health and fitness, addiction, mediation, strength training and Read More

    Anti-Anxiety Plan

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can watch the latest news about coronavirus, business, fashion, gadgets and various others Read More

    France approves AstraZeneca vaccine

    ReplyDelete