Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blog Post 1

I heard that EDM310 was very hard, and that I was going to have to take it if i wanted to become a teacher. I was told that I would learn a lots about the computer, but it was going to be hard because I don't really know a lots about the computer. My greatest fear is because I am 59 I may not be able to keep up with my assignments, and classmates. EDM310 seems to be total computer. My other college courses seemed to be a little easier. We were able to type papers and turn them in. The computer will be the most difficult to me, because I have some catching up to do. I realize I must push myself to learn more concerning the computer. I have a drive to catch on and learn more. I don't really have many questions about EDM310, I am willing to take the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment